How to delete post by user ID in WordPress?
In this blog post, we will show you how to delete post by user ID in WordPress admin dashboard. This is little trick if you need to delete post that has been created by someone else.
Let’s get started.
Important Note: To Delete Post Based on Users, you need to download a plugin first:
Plugin Name: Author Filters by Clarion Technologies
What is Author Filters plugin?
The Author Filters plugin for WordPress allows you to view, edit, and delete posts by users.
This is useful if you need to delete post created by someone else or if you want to see all the posts created by a particular user.
How To delete Post with Author filter plugin?
- Download and activate the Author Filters plugin.
- Go to Posts > All Posts.
- Select the user you want to delete posts from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen.
- Tick the checkbox next to each post you want to delete.
- In the Bulk Actions drop-down menu, select Delete.
- Click the Apply button.
- A confirmation message will appear asking if you want to proceed with the deletion. Click OK.
You’ve successfully deleted posts by user ID in WordPress! We hope this blog post was helpful.
Related Reads: How to download and install plugins
How to delete post Manually in WordPress Step by Step:
- Login to your WordPress site.
- Go to the Posts page and hover over the post you want to delete.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, click on Delete.
- A popup will appear asking you to confirm your decision. Click OK to proceed.
- That’s it! The post has now been deleted.
We hope this blog post has helped you learn how to delete post by user ID in WordPress.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below. Thanks for reading!